Saturday, January 31, 2009

Where did January go?

This was a busy week, and of course at work I got to help all the crazy customers. It's not even a full moon, it's almost a new moon! But I suppose it was payday.

I've talked to Chris a few more times, we like to pick out houses in Georgia :-). He still doesn't know anything more. He actually has orders, but they are classified so he can't even read them, they are in code. 3 weeks down, I don't even want to count how many more. Check out the photo album, he sent me a photo to post!

I've been a quilting machine! I've posted lots of photos of the Callie cat quilt Callie and I made for my Granny. I was worried about Callie spending so much time on it, as Granny is allergic to cats. But I washed it and Mom washed it, and Granny has been snuggling under it sneeze and watery-eye free. Last night I finished the top of my next top-secret quilt, stay tuned for pictures in the future.

Callie and I have been playing, organizing, cleaning, and relaxing at regular intervals. I'm going to make our house all decorated, cozy, and organized. It doesn't quite feel like home with Chris gone, so I'm going to make it look like home and we'll be cozy when he returns.

Surprise, surprise, it's a cloudy cold day in Germany. Apparently this winter is colder than winters in Germany have been for years, which I find odd because I thought it would be cold in Germany anyway. I guess it's usually milder. Maybe it will snow again soon!

Chris and Quilts

No comments: