Sunday, October 19, 2008

Married 6 Months!

Today Chris and I have been married for six months! Our big plan to celebrate today is to hang out - I've been sick with a flu-like virus for 1 1/2 weeks. But next weekend we will celebrate properly with a trip to France! We will spend the weekend in Strasbourg.

Callie has been taking care of me while I'm sick, she's always right next to me. I think she can sense that I don't feel well. Chris has been doing a great job taking care of me too, now he realizes how much effort I put out around the house to keep the dishes clean, keep up with the laundry, and so forth.

I finally started feeling better yesterday, and I sewed together half of my quilt top! I think the other half is in store for today. Now when Callie lays on it the pieces don't move around, I win!

Chris is still working hard, and he's been chosen to do more training. Pretty soon he'll be able to do every job in finance!

No comments: