Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Almost Halloween




Today with my piano students I played "In the Hall of the Mountain King" and gave them halloween candy! I love my piano lessons.

We're going to a halloween party at Camana's, he and Chris sit next to each other at work and are deploying together. Chris is going to be Shaggy from Scooby Doo (his all-time favorite cartoon) and I'm going to be a kitty! Yes, I know, I have kitties on the brain.

We were finally able to hang our stained glass wedding clock! We found a stronger drill in our utility room that worked perfectly, and now we can tell time on the first floor!

This is not my life, I am not a military wife. Particulary because I'm a woman who just happens to be married to an airman. The only reason I'm okay with it is because Chris was originally in my hometown, and now we have the amazing opportunity to live in Germany. The rest of it I dislike. Now Chris is going to Washington state for a month for training. Then his six-month deployment. I know, I know, he signed up for it to serve our country. But I haven't always been the biggest fan of the way our country does things.

No comments: