Thursday, June 19, 2008

Lazy Day

Today was gorgeous and I spent much of it outside! Callie isn't sure about Germany yet, here she is hiding in the bushes.


I went for a walk in Rodenbach and it is a cozy German town. I found 3 Italian restaurants, the bakery, and I ventured into the drugstore. In the distance past the houses are tall tree-covered hills.


Chris had a successful day at work, he completed most of his inprocessing and started working a bit. He has a desk but no computer, I suppose he'll have to do his calculations by hand ;-) Tomorrow we will both go to base and call to make appointments to visit housing we are interested in.

I spent some time outside in the garden with Callie while studying the Germany driver's manual. Did you know that people already in a roundabout don't necessarily have the right of way? If it's not marked, they don't have the right of way. There's little things here and there that are confusing, but we went through half of the questions this evening and seem to be doing okay so far.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mmmm, lush vegitation.